Banff National park, and the Canadian rockies is the most beautiful place I have ever been so lucky to lay my eyes on. The endless mountains and towering trees really do make you stop in your tracks and try to take it all in.
Recommendations for one day in Banff:
1) Eat waffles for breakfast whilst watching the snow gently tumble from the sky.
2) Wander through the back ends of town and meet the Locals, (deer, foxes and squirrels) They are all so friendly and welcoming!
3) Hike to the top of Tunnel mountain for some truly stunning views!
4) Rush home after realizing you cant feel your fingers or toes and enjoy a warm fire and toasty hot chocolate.
One thing I certainly don't recommend for one day in Banff:
1) Lick a metal pole. R.I.P Tongue
It is completely safe to say, I am more than excited to get stuck into more that Banff has to offer tomorrow.